New School Procedures:
- Facial steamers – Until further notice, we have discontinued the use of facial steamers in our treatments. Warm towel compresses will be used instead.
- Herbal Wraps and Hot Stone Facials – Until further notice, we are no longer offering Herbal Wraps and Hot Stone Facials due to the difficulty of disinfecting the materials used in these treatments.
- Medical grade disinfectant – We have introduced the use of hospital grade disinfectants to our sanitation & cleaning protocols. In addition to our standard sanitizing products, disinfectant is now used to wipe down surfaces before and after every client service.
- UV sanitizing lights – UV light is known to kill a range of dangerous bacteria and viruses. In addition to washing and drying blankets at high temperatures, UV-C light wands are now used to disinfect blankets.
- Temperature checks of staff, students, and clients – We now use an infrared thermometer (which does not touch the skin) to conduct temperature checks on everyone who enters the building.
- Social distancing – A minimal number of clients will be in the lobby at the same time, and appointments have been staggered to reduce contact.
- Essential practices – Staff and students are required to wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
- Linens – are laundered and disinfected after each service, as usual.
- Facial coverings – Masks that cover both the mouth and nose are required throughout the building at all times. If you do not have your own, we will have them available for purchase.
- Gloves – Clients may request the use of gloves by the student performing their service throughout their entire procedure. Students may wear gloves throughout treatments as an added precaution.
- Professional cleaning – We have increased the frequency that the school is professionally cleaned to a minimum of 3 times per week.
- Additional student training – Students are required to complete COVID-19 Barbicide Training to be certified in the latest infection control procedures before they are approved to perform client treatments.
What we expect from you…
In addition to complying with new procedures, we ask that you please cancel your appointment if you are feeling unwell. We are happy to reschedule you at a later time.
Thank you so much for your cooperation & support!
Pure Aesthetics Menu of Services
Click any image below to see an enlarged view. Download a printable version here: Pure Aesthetics Menu
*Please note that students can only accept cash gratuities. Tips cannot be added to credit card payments.