Welcome Autumn with as FREE Red Wine upgrade to any Facial!*
Our red wine resveratrol and antioxidant serum fights signs of aging and environmental damage. It’s great for all skin types and promotes a vibrant and youthful appearance.
Call 520-514-7873 (PURE) to schedule your appointment today! Mention this ad when you call!
*This promotion may not be combined with any other discount or promotion.
New School Procedures:
- We have discontinued the use of facial steamers in our treatments until further notice. Warm towel compresses will be used instead.
- We no longer offering Herbal Wraps and Hot Stone Facials until further notice due to difficulties disinfecting the materials used in these treatments.
- Medical grade disinfectant – We have added to our sanitation & cleaning protocols hospital grade cleaner. Disinfectant will be used in addition to our other sanitizing products, and before/after every client to wipe down surfaces.
- UV sanitizing lights – UV Light is known to kill a range of dangerous bacteria and viruses. We are planning to use UV light to disinfect blankets, in addition to washing blankets in high temperatures.
- Temperature checks on staff, students, and clients – We are using an infrared thermometer (which does not touch the skin) to conduct temperature checks everyone upon entering the building.
- Social distancing – A minimal number of clients will be in the lobby at the same time, and appointments will be staggered as needed.
- Essential practices – We are encouraging frequent hand-washing among staff and students.
- Linens – will be laundered and disinfected after each service, as usual.
- Facial coverings – Masks are required to be worn upon entering the building. If you do not have your own, we will have them available for purchase.
- Gloves – clients may request for you to use gloves throughout the entire procedure if they prefer. Students may wear gloves throughout treatments as an added precaution.
- Professional cleaning – We have increased the frequency that the school is professionally cleaned to a minimum of 2 times per week.
- Additional student training – Students are required to complete a COVID-19 Barbicide training to be certified in the latest infection control procedures before they are allowed to perform client treatments.
What we expect from you…
In addition to complying with new procedures, we ask that you please cancel your appointment if you are feeling unwell. We are happy to reschedule you at a later time.
Thank you so much for your cooperation & support!
Pure Aesthetics Menu of Services
Click any image below to see an enlarged view. Download a printable version here: Pure Aesthetics Menu
*Please note that our students can only accept cash or check gratuities. Tips cannot be added to credit card payments.