- I voluntarily request the Dermaplaning procedure. I acknowledge having been informed that this cosmetic procedure is intended to remove surface layers of the skin to improve the vitality of the skin.
- I understand that my skincare professional can discover other, or different conditions that may require additional or different procedures than those planned. If my skincare professional discovers such other or different conditions I will be referred to appropriate medical care provider.
- I acknowledge that, while the goal of such a procedure is the removal of damaged skin, the realistic results average 65-75% improvement. I acknowledge that the practice of Aesthetics is not an exact science and that no specific guarantees can or have been made concerning the expected result. Some clients are improved and in others no appreciable improvements is noticed.
- I also realize that the following risks and hazards may occur in connection with the particular procedure; worsening or unsatisfactory appearance, creation of additional problems such as: broken skin, bruising, scarring, or recurrence or the original condition.
- I have been informed that there are risks such as loss of blood and infection that are attendant to the performance of any exfoliation procedure.
- I have been advised of alternative methods available for my treatment, which includes acid peels and laser skin resurfacing.
- I acknowledge my obligation to follow the written and spoken instructions covering my pre and post treatment skincare regimen.
- I understand that multiple treatments may be required. The cost of these was disclosed prior to the first treatment.
Fields marked with an * are required.